Returns are offered to customers who notify Atiana and send product back within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Please notify us via email at email@example.com
Once you have notified us a Returns form will be emailed for you to fill in and send back with your purchase. Your return will not be processed until the goods have been received.
All returns for change or mind or change of size will be considered an exchange and are at the expense of the customer. All returns for faulty items will be provided a full refund. Please see below for more details.
Our customers are entitled to a full refund if an item is faulty without wear. To be entitiled to this full refund you must notify us and send product back within 7 days of receiving purchase. If item is not returned within 7 days you will not be entitled to refund at the purchase price but you will be entitiled to an offer of exchange or store credit of equal value.
If your item does not fit correctly or if you change your mind you will be entitled to an exchange for the same style or another style of equal value. All exchanges will be subject to availablility. Exchange will be accepted with notification and product returned within 7 days of receiving purchase.
Conditions of Returns:
- Goods have not been worn or damaged (Shoes are made of high quality leather including soles. Please ensure you try shoes on a clean, carpeted area to prevent scuffs, marks or signs or wear and tear)
- Goods are in a saleable condition in their original packaging
- Notification to Atiana via email within 7-10 days of receiving purchase is provided
- Product arrives in office within 7-10 days of you receiving it in hand
- Returns slip filled out
- Copy of original invoice as proof of purchase
Items being returned must be prepaid and via a traceable method (e.g. tracking numbers or registered mail) to ensure safe recieval of goods. Atiana is not responsible for any lost incoming parcels.
Atiana will reimburse any reasonable documented shipping charges for return of goods that have been deemed faulty.